- Where is Skechers' corporate headquarters?
228 S Sepulveda Blvd
Manhattan Beach, California 90266
- When was Skechers founded?
1992 in Manhattan Beach
- When did Skechers become a public company?
June 9, 1999 at an initial public offering price of $11.00 per share
- Which stock exchange is Skechers traded on and what is the trading symbol?
New York Stock Exchange under the trading symbol, "SKX"
- How can I purchase Skechers' stock?
The common stock can be purchased in the open market through any registered broker.
- Does Skechers have a Direct Stock Purchase Plan?
No, you must contact a registered broker.
- Does Skechers pay a dividend?
Not at this time
- When is Skechers' fiscal year end?
- When is Skechers' next earnings release?
Please visit the Events section of the Investor Relations website to view details of the next earnings release.
- Who are the members of the Company's Board of Directors?
Please visit the Board of Directors section of our Investor Relations website.
- Who is Skechers' independent registered public accounting firm?
BDO USA, LLP
- Who is Skechers' transfer agent? Whom do I contact with questions about my stock?
American Stock Transfer & Trust Company
6201 15th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11219
- How can I get a copy of Skechers' Annual Report or any other investor material?
Please visit the Investor Kit section of our Investor Relations website.
- How do I get added to Skechers' corporate email distribution list?
Please visit the email alerts section of our Investor Relations website.
- How do I contact Investor Relations?
Senior Manager, Investor Relations
- Who do I contact for media inquiries?
VP Corporate Communications and Marketing